Monday, July 20, 2009

I need to revamp

Since I've been collecting so many PTC sites (from the PTC ads) that I've having a hard time keeping up with them (literally taking an entire day of clicking to almost keep up, which has gone to being quite behind), I'm going to search for confirmed and suspected scam sites to save myself some time. The confirmed scam ones will be put in the Scam PTC list, and the unconfirmed ones, the backburner.

Bux.to - SCAM
I myself had invested $200 or so in it, and have not been paid the pending $555 for over a year. I was looking at one of the ad links from the "1 Dollar PTC" which had a LOT of clicks to do (420), and saw this site. Upon being frustrated with how many PTCs I now have, I went and checked a few. Then I saw "Headlines Today" with the bux.to background and "X Confirmed: Scam!"

So... further down the list, going from small payout to large payout.

Joy-Click - ?
Nothing showed on PTC Investigations.
First page Google search...
"
oindy54 (158) ranked 3,409 out of 25,376 in make extra money 2 weeks ago

I have received 3 payments from them.No hassles.I would suggest that you stick to joy-click. After struggling to reach payout in so many ptc sites,I am now in a position to tell you that joy-click is one of the best ptc sites out there.In fact I'm cashing out everyday!

"
I checked my Joy-Click and saw that apparently I'd been paid -- no pending. And, huh, two payments. Geez. Was it Joy-Click or PTCbux that didn't pay me? Or did I mix it up?
Checking my paypal... something's wrong. The payments aren't showing up. ... ???
.... ohhhhhhhh. Wrong email address on the paypal? But then, I put it as that same one for PTCbux and that one didn't have trouble transferring. Hm. Well, I'll send Joy-Click a message, then.

Subject: "Didn't get the money"
Your message: "Hello. I have made two consecutive withdrawls from Joy-Clicks, each at $0.02, and neither of them are showing up in my paypal. Do you know what could be going wrong?"

bigkahunaclicks - probably fine
PTC Investigations showed nothing
Google search showed nothing negative, and some positive.

PTCbux - probably fine
Nothing from PTC Investigations
Google serach nothing negative some positive.

Papillion-Clicks - shrug: get a payout and find out
Nothing PTCI
Google nothing neg few pos.

Stable PTC - shrug: keep using it, get a payout, find out
Google search:
#1 - neg
#2 - blunt claim, neg
#1 - neutral (claim of unsustainability; someone says they were paid)

Incentria - probably legit; would not recommend for somebody not into PTCs (100 days = $1 = cashout; 3 cashouts per year, $3 per year [when clicking only by self without downline]) - backburner
PCTI - Watch list - Association with Scam sites (would not recommend investing money)
Google search:
#2 neut. (about moving servers): http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2063306.aspx
#1 neut. (long time to make money)/pos.: http://www.imreportcard.com/services/incentria

buxdollar - meh - backburner
Didn't find much on it. Putting it on the backburner - 200 days for $1 cashout. Meh. Meh meh meh.

mom-n-popsptc - not sure - if the 2 cent link goes away, backburner

Going through the sites I have that match up (I will delete these (i.e. drop) upon seeing the ptcbux one, they'll be on the backburner, instead):
<$1
ptcbux???! (but I've been paid by them! Well, I've been warned, and I'm keeping them... till they stop paying me)
$1
$2
buxtheory
$3
infinitebux
$5
B-U-X
clickipink
$9
bux.gs
10bux
$10
>$10
1DollarPTC (well, I guess that saves me about 420 clicks a day!)
waoIndia (What a surprise.)
sharethebux
enrichptc
?$
instantptr


... time to revamp...

No comments: