Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've already started stuff up, but...

I figure I could, at the least, log the progress I make on here, and thereby organize it, at least for myself, if not others who might be interested.


PTCbux

Sign up to PTCbux here:
http://www.ptcbux.com/index.php?ref=shyguy76767

Currently, I just got a payment today from Joy-Click.com PTCbux for $0.03. Now, that may not seem like a lot, but when you've been getting a consistent return of Zero, it's like an epiphany!

Email about the 3 cents:

"Hello ----,

GPT Solutions Networks just sent you money with PayPal.


Payment details

Amount: $0.03 USD
Transaction Date: Jul 16, 2009
Transaction ID: 7XF81831L1030591B
Custom note: PTCBux payout

View the details of this transaction online

GPT Solutions Networks is a Verified buyer.

GPT Solutions Networks has completed the PayPal Verification process to help confirm their identity, and they have a confirmed bank account, or been approved for a PayPal Plus Credit Card.
The PayPal Verification process is a security measure to confirm that a user is the owner of the bank account or credit card they are using in PayPal. Confirming each user's identity helps prevent fraud, such as identity theft, and increases the security of payments in PayPal.

Have you increased your withdrawal and receiving limits? Just log in to your PayPal account, go to the Account Overview page, and click View Limits.

Sincerely,
PayPal

PayPal Email ID PP274"

(I thought it was Joy-Click.com for a moment because they have a similar payout. Then I saw the custom note when I pasted it here.)

And my Paypal account:

"

Jul. 16, 2009
Payment From GPT Solutions Networks Completed Details
$0.03 USD
"

Each click pays a differing amount, and since I clicked about 6 links to get the 3 cents, it averages out to .5 cents per click. And I signed up to it either yesterday or the day before that (and definitely within the last week). Thus, the payout is fast. However, I don't know if it'll keep paying. After all, I've spent more than $200 on bux.to and am still owed $555 (I picked that number because it looked cool) from a year ago.

summary so far: PTCbux:
- about 4 ads per day
- payout at either 2 or 3 cents
- paid/payment within 2-3 days
- payout via paypal (other methods of payment? doesn't look like it)

I prefer payments by paypal, so I'll tend to find those type of sites that offer it. Alertpay is OK, since I could use the funds from Alertpay to pay for stuff on other PTC sites, but with paypal I can actually use the money.... y'know, for real stuff. Like eBay.

Sign up to PTCbux here:
http://www.ptcbux.com/index.php?ref=shyguy76767


Western Clicks

First off, the layout is annoying and confusing to me. Not much to say about this one so far except that I'm still getting used to its format.


Money Clicks

This one I find to be frustrating. The click links take forever to load. Each is worth .1 cent. However, I think I'll keep trying it, since the refresh thing it does is interesting. Currently I have $0.005 on it, and that's because I was busy clicking on other PTC sites, thinking that the links would never load. Looks promising.


LinkGrand

Payout is at $5.00. $0.003 per link. Interesting version of the "old links" for this site.


70Cents

Something to do with getting a minimum of 70 cents to do something. Since each link is worth $0.002, I'll have to click 350 links to find out what it is.
Here is the rules page for it:
http://70cents.net/Rules.aspx
And if that looks interesting to you, here's the signup: http://70cents.net/?r=shyguy7676
Cashout is at $1.


InstantPTR

This one looks absurd to me. You start out with $100 in your account and get 500-10000 cents for each link you click. I haven't found the minimum payout, but
"You do not have required amount to request payout.

If you do not want to wait you can always upgrade your account .
Upgraded members have no limits.You can withdraw any amount.
"
And to upgrade costs $199. I think I'll wait till I reach the minimum. I doubt this is real. The numbers simply can't be right.


qualitybux
"
cashout settings

Cashout will be open in full July 18th
"
In two more days I'll/we'll find out the details of that, then.
However, this does not bode well:
"

Membership

Type: Pioneer

Expires: 362 Days
"
Which implies that in order to stay in, I'll have to pay.
Each click is worth $0.01.


tempscript

Sign up here: http://www.tempscript.com/?r=shyguy76767
Cashout is at $10. Links vary in value. Less than 1 cent usually. Looks to be 4 ads per day. Payment via paypal.
Sign up here: http://www.tempscript.com/?r=shyguy76767


10Bux


While this looks like a replica of bux.to, I can't seem to get the ad click to register.


EarnEasyCash

An interesting site, to be sure. The format looks to be a combination of sites, and its various offers make for an attractive-looking time of ad-viewing, if only to see all the possibilities.

(simplified) "
PTC Banner Ads 4 Ads Available - Up To $ 0.004
You earn $0.001 Per Ad Viewed
Click each PTC Banner seperately and view the ad for 22 seconds to earn cash.

PTC Surf Ad 68 Links Available - Up To 0.0187
You Can earn $0.0001 - $0.0003 Per Ad Viewed
Use the Surf These Links button to automatically surf through all ads to earn cash.

Read Ads 2 Ads Available - Up To 0.012 Total
You Can earn $0.001 - $0.004 Per Ad Viewed
Click each Read Ad seperately and view a message for 10 seconds before continuing to the website to earn cash.
"
Well, seeing it like that, I guess I'm more impressed than anything that a site would have both the one-time ones and the surf ads. Another interesting aspect is the membership:

(simplified) "
Upgraded Member
  • $1 For 1 Month Membership

  • Upgraded Member - Yearly
  • $10 For 1 Year Membership

  • Upgraded Member - Referral Purchase Bonus
  • $2 For 1 Month Membership

  • Upgraded Member - PTP Bonus
  • $2.5 For 1 Month Membership

  • Upgraded Member - PTP & Purchase Bonus
  • $4 For 1 Month Membership
  • "

    This is surprising to me because, typically, the cost to become a member is usually at least around $50-60. Also, a note of amusement:

    "
    Alertpay $1.01 0 %
    Paypal - Basic Member $1.00 1 %
    Paypal - Upgraded Member $0.01 0 %
    "

    Which seems to indicate to me that if you spend $1 to become a member for a month, you could make constant payouts during that month and get more than a dollar back. However, that would require considerable effort - I'd guess about 30 minutes to an hour's worth. I'll be doing the $1 Basic cashout.


    Click Ptc Pro

    This one is less motivating for me to click. Probably just something of today, I guess. Each link is worth around .1-.3 cents, and the payout is at .50 cents for Paypal. One advantage I do see with it, though, is this:



    This I got from:

    "Promote Click Ptc Pro
    Promote the site and get paid $0.00002 for each unique visitor that views your referral URL per 24 hours. Premium Members Earn More! Allowed sites. Sitios autorizados "

    So basically, I'll get paid 2 cents for every 1000 visitors I get to the site. Not exactly great, but it requires pretty much no effort from me, and is entirely dependent on getting traffic.

    Assuming that I do everything on that site every day (and I doubt I will)/(and not including sign-ups), I could get to the $0.50 of paypal in (50 day/7 cents) 7 days.

    (
  • PTC Banner Ads 34 Ads Available (about 2 cents' worth)

  • Click Links 47 Links Available (about 4 cents' worth)

  • Read Ads 5 Ads Available (about 1 cent worth)
  • )

    Now let's say that I do what I normally do: probably about 2 cents' worth. That makes out to (50/2) 25 days. Well, not that great, but, if it works, better than nothing.


    PPLinkx

    One word: ...huh?


    PalmBux

    If it had ads... that would be nice.


    Platine-Bux


    2 ads per day,
    .5 cents per ad,
    payout via Alertpay,
    payout at $5,
    waiting period announced to be 10-15 days.

    (2 ads per day = 1 cent per day,
    500 cents... 500 days)

    How much is premium?

    "Premium Membership
    one year
    $15.00 " (pay via Alertpay)

    Hmm. 365 days a year, $3.65 per year (cashed out 135 days after New Years) in basic.

    "
    PrivilegeBasic (free)Premium
    Pay per click $0.0050 $0.0100
    Pay per referral click $0.0025 $0.0050
    Minimum payout $5.00 $2.00
    Maximum Direct Referrals 25 75
    Maximum Rent Referrals 50 500
    "

    2 cents a day in premium, 2 dollar payout... 100 days to payout. $4 per 200 days, 3/4th's to $2 payout at day 365. To recoup the $15 would take... (to $14, 700 days) a little more than 2 years. But it's a ONE-year membership... That's an o... miscalculation.

    7 cents a day in premium, 2 dollar payout; (29 days, $2.03); Cashout (2.03) times 12 months = 24.36 per year. Net profit of (9.36). Standardizing cashout: (2 x 12) 24. 24 - 15 = 9.

    ... doesn't look worth it. This one is rather close-cut. In standard, it takes about 1 1/2 years to make a payout. In premium, it takes a month. But, it costs $15 to go premium. Hm.




    bux.gs

    Cashout via paypal,
    Cashout at $9,
    Ads are bux.to style...
    And if only the ads would register!


    BPBUX

    ... The ads won't register.


    BUXYOU

    No ads available.


    neobux



    neobux is a particularly interesting one. Now that I've found bux.to to be unavailing of money, neobux has become the center of my attention.

    1 cent per ad,
    4-5 ads per day,
    $2 instant payout.

    However, there are some interesting restrictions:

    To become a member:
    "
    Have 50 clicks credited
    Have rented at least twice
    Registered at least 15 days ago
    "

    To refer people:

    "
    You can only have direct referrals after 30 days of being a user and having at least 100 clicks credited"

    To chat:
    (something like 15 clicks - I forgot)

    $2 / 4 cents per day = 50 days. Currently (joined 7-7-09 - 9 days) , I've done 41 clicks, with the 5 cent bonus sign up. So, about 10 more days more than a month left.

    To upgrade only costs $290 (and 890 for the ultimate)! Yeah, only...




    adbux

    Not quite sure how it works... most of the ads worth .6 cents.


    You Cubez

    After I get 100 cube clicks, I'll start writing more about this one.


    bux.to


    Pshaw. I should've been paid a year ago.


    Joy-Click



    Cashout:
    "
    AlertPay $1.50 2 %
    paypal $0.02 0 %
    site donation $0.02 0 %
    "

    Since it says it paid me, but I'm not sure whether it was Joy-Click or PTCbux, this is one to keep on the table.

    No comments: