Saturday, October 31, 2009

UpBux: promising site (first impression)

Hearing about UpBux from a mylot post today, I checked PTC-Investigations to see what I might find. "Legit", is what I found. Additionally, when I was looking at IMRC, people were talking about UpBux there, too. As has been said in other places (PTC-I, mylot, and IMRC), UpBux has a simple but familiar format; nothin' special. It looks like "just another PTC", except in the "hmm that might be legit" sense, in the same (but opposite) way that paid2youtube has a mark against it by using the same format as bux.to.

What I find striking about the site is that it has a gambling area. This area has games that are exactly like that of moola's, but on a PTC: Hi-Low, Heads or Tails, and Blackjack.

So far, looks good. ... let's give it a few months though.

No comments: