Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fuck you too, NeoBux

Ok, I'm sorry. I have to let some more steam out.

"What really puzzled me were the things users wrote which happened the other way around. I would like to point out some examples which are really important:
- "I'm quitting": Most of those that wrote this never did quit and, judging from the overall users' activity, I see no difference, quite the opposite.
- "Everybody will cashout": Even though I also made everyone comfortable doing so, we only had a small 2.1% increase in cashouts (as per last week's average) in the past 48 hours. Since we have always ups and downs ranging 4% every day, it remained unnoticeable.
- "My referrals will leave": Not only most didn't but they've been taking these changes with great pleasure. Global clicking activity has risen a bit (around 6%) in the past 2 days and today looks even better. The highest activity was made from users that had no referrals while most that have continued doing their 2 or 3 clicks per day.
- "New users won't register": Here's where we had our greatest rise which I failed to predict at all... 18% increase of new registrations in average in the past 48 than any other day of this year. Today a higher increase is projected. This is actually higher than the boost we had last birthday."

1. "I'm quitting" - Lack of time scale much? I'm going to be quitting in about 2 or so weeks... When I'm able to actually cashout. Are you deliberately being dense? Not everyone can cashout. Especially with the slower earnings!
2. refer to 1, actually.
3. refer to 1... I'm probably someone's referral, am I not?
4. That's weird. I'm wondering what you're manipulating with this. If I saw this new opportunity from NeoBux, I'd think the person inviting me was insane.

"One thing that truly disappointed me, and I have to be honest with you, was the reaction of some users. I understand that some were only worried about a few cents and never stopped to realize what they could earn more and preferred to shoot first and ask questions later. Many have come to their senses now and I'm happy they did and, trust me, there's no grudge on my end. Better to learn late than never to learn at all.
99% of the users that needed to blow some steam posted and only 1% that were happy posted. It's always like this and I think that will never change."
:-) You're wrong. I still hate you.

"About the forum spam and misuage:
This has been TOTALLY inadmissible."
Yeah. Sounds like what you did. Now THAT - THAT - that was inadmissible! You're turning into a scam.

"Now I need to get things ready for the 25th. I'm two days delayed due to all the unnecessary spam"
Well, now that will be an interesting day, won't it? Hopefully people will cashout before you announce that you've scammed us all.

No comments: