Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NeoBux: Remember The $0.50 ticket?

Well, it's real.



I'm not sure what to make of that. But, if it's a regular occurrence, that would definitely be something to add against expenses. Lots of changes are happening... not sure yet if it's a good idea to stay. Will keep clicking until I've decided. Funny, though, how the improvements are offered slowly, while the one huge disappointment is dropped at the turn of a dime. Funny, innut... Oh, I know, admin, I know - it's because of "the reaction" to it. Either you're a schmuck (one with good intentions, of course), an idiot (again, one with good intentions, of course), or a scammer. Time will tell.

(Couldn't find the original post, so I'll post PTC-I's)
http://ptc-investigation.com/NeoBux.aspx
"9. Bonuses - For each advertisement you see you'll have an opportunity to earn $0.50 each hour. If you've seen advertisements in the past hour, you're eligible for the draw. This amount will be added to the main balance and users can do what they want with it."

No comments: