Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Paid $2.40 By Jenny!

I have just been paid $0.30 and $2.10 by Jenny, owner of Crown Royalz Reviewz and FourLuvz Screamz. Crown Royal Reviews is where you put reviews and pretty much anything else you'd like to write; FourLuvz Screamz is for poetry.



The nice thing about them this time was that there was no Paypal fee. I don't know how she did it, but I'm quite glad to have extra money!

The poem I got payment for was about PTCs and her site(s):
"

Featured Poem !

Comments: Looking here
Looking there
Scammed once
Scammed twice
Wondering if the internet is
Only Lice

Sites that pay
Make my day
As they are quite rare

PTCs
PTRs
And their paypal freezes

And here comes along
a promising site
That looks like day
when makes all of the others are night
But the waters are still troubling

Looking there
Looking here
Paid once
Paid twice
Wishing for the formula
To get rid of
The Lice"

Yep. It's featured. She liked it a lot:
"I completely understand your poem! Wow, I hope your not thinking that I am lice. I loved it! Your getting a bonus: for this review you will get .50 cents! rather than .10 ! Nice job! I have been scammed so many times it isn't even funny. But I am trying to create a site that you can ask questions, submit replies or ideas... have a real person for your business partner. I try to communicate with all the writers to ensure that I am a legit person. You wrote about scam, I will send you a payment now, the last of what i have in my paypal FOR NOW until September just to prove to you .. I am not a scam! I love your poem and it will be published!"


"I take that back, this poem is getting $1.30 I already sent you the .30 cents!"


Not a bad amount for something I enjoy doing! I might even go as far as saying it's better than work-online.org.uk, especially since I'm having a hair-tearing time of figuring out how to work with their keywords! I'm considering just finishing the second payment, and then leaving the site:


"We have added another category of story - "insurance".
Some of the keywords in it are very specific to insurance and finance.
Please dont write stories for the Insurance category unless you are able to write a story that is ABOUT the keywords.
Many thanks, Master admin."


Which would have been a good thing is the keywords they started with. One word keywords I can deal with. But within an hour, they were changed to this:
"cheap motor trade insurance, group, insurance, quotes"
That's a four word keyword! And they want you to write about the topic?! I'm thinking that I'm going to do some research on Insurance stuff and then do the last three stories, and then abandon the site. It's become a mental hassle.

1 comment:

Ms MangoMe said...

Yay, I can see your comment box in my Firefox browser! Did you get the other comment I made?

Well done re: Crown Royalz :-)

Since Work-Online changed their pay rate, I haven't had the heart to write any stories apart from two. My referrals are inching me towards payout, so I'll leave it at that 'til I reach payout. I took one look at the new Insurance stories and logged back out.

Anyway, well done again with Crown Royalz. I hope it goes from strength to strength.